Re: [NetDev] ANNOUNCE: New sponsor Netronome

----- On Mar 18, 2017, at 8:34 AM, Jamal Hadi Salim jhs@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On 17-03-18 08:27 AM, Amine Aouled Hamed wrote:
>> Can you stop with the spam?
>>

> Which mailing list do you represent that considers this spam?

My personal 2 cents: I got subscribed automatically to
people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx when I registered to netconf.

The level of noise on this list is way too much for me.
May I respectfully recommend that you guys use this kind of
mailing list for organizational messages only, and keep the
schedule and sponsor details to a website, or a summary sent at
most once or twice before the event.

I will personally unsubscribe from this netdev "people"
mailing list, which will fix the problem on my side, but
I won't receive any of the communication related to
organization of the event from now on, which I think is
something the event organizers should consider in their
use of this communication channel with their attendees.

Best regards,

Mathieu

> cheers,
> jamal
>> On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim <jhs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> The organizing committee would like to announce a new silver sponsor,
>>> Netronome.
>>>
>>> Netronome is a returning silver sponsor. The netdev community
>>> appreciates their support once again!
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> jamal
>>> --