ANNOUNCE: Netdev 2.1 seeking netdev conferences reporter(s)

Folks,

We are seeking for qualified people who love to write to cover the
netdev 2.1 conference.
The idea is to attend the different sessions and describe what
was discussed in a timely manner. We would like to publish the
events on a daily basis.

Requirements:
1) Passion about netdev
2) Knowledge of the different technical topics under discussion.
We will work to have you access knowledgeable people in the
different topics including the speaker.
3) Average writting skills. We will work to give you access to
people who have better writing skills than you.
4) Desire to be famous

cheers,
jamal