Re: ssh tunnels and iptables

sorry, it does not make sense because it is a reverse tunnel. that is,
the server that is running the firewall  gets the connection requests
on that port (2222). i see that the port opens (can see it using nmap)
up as soon as the tunnel is up. however, IPTABLES does not have that
port open. that is what is confusing.

best regards,
Deva P. Seetharam