[ULOGD2] Timestamp without year in logemu

Hello list,

I'm using iptables firewall and I'm logging blocked packets with NFLOG target and ULOGD2. I have the following configuration in ulogd.conf:

# this is a stack for logging packets to firewall.log after a collect via NFLOG
stack=firewall6:NFLOG,base6:BASE,ifi6:IFINDEX,ip2str6:IP2STR,print6:PRINTPKT,logemu6:LOGEMU

[logemu6]
file="/var/log/firewall.log"
sync=1

The logging itself works just fine, but I noticed the timestamps are missing the year, like so:

Apr 23 10:38:04 Router In_New_TCP IN=eth0 OUT=...

Any ideas why? This causes problems with the system I'm using to graph the logs and make statistics. My system is Debian with kernel 3.16.7. Ulogd version is 2.0.4. I found an online manual for ulogd2 which mentioned a LOCAL filter but my ulogd does not recognize it.