Re: nftables: named set for ipv4 networks

I would really appreciate if someone could comment on this.

The problem is that nft complains about overlapping intervals in the
set, if I load the following ruleset twice.
This occurs even though there is a `flush ruleset' directive at the
beginning of the ruleset. As far as I understand it, all sets should be
empty after that.
Calling `nft flush ruleset' beforehand works around this but is no
longer atomic.

Best
Leon

flush ruleset

table inet filter {
  set blacklist_v4 { type ipv4_addr; flags interval; }
}

add element inet filter blacklist_v4 {
192.168.0.1/24,
}