Re: iptables 'related' not working under linux kernel 4.8.3?

Hm...

Well, I don't know if the mailing list is working as my message still
isn't showing up in the archives and I've not received any messages
from the list since I joined.  But I figured out my problem and that
is I needed to set net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_helper = 1 vial sysctl.
On the off chance my message does eventually show up in the list
archives, hopefully this will help someone in the future,

--
Michael Johnson - MJ