Steer packages to namespace interfaces inside bridge flow

Hi all;

I have been trying to efficiently separate incoming traffic by
destination ip address to unique network namespaces.  Each namespaces
contain separated v-eth peer so I am trying to steer packages to the
v-eth nics on root namespace by destination ip address.

The problem is that I must use bridged interfaces because of I have no
attached ip at the interfaces so I can not use routing table mechanism
to steer packages.

I want to take your opinions about my solution. I am figuring out to
make a patch inside
br_handle_frame_finish( ) function before  br_forward( ) call. With
this modification I will change skb's net_bridge_port struct to
pointed interface so the packages will be steered to desired interface
inside bridge path.

At the same time; I want to get your alternative suggestions which
will be steer packages to network namespaces by their destination ip.

Thanks for your helps.
Kind regards,
Tugrul