Netfilter/Suricata user day on 27th June in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi!

We are organizing a public user day at the Vrije Universiteit (VU)
Amsterdam on June 27th 2016. This day is titled "Suricata meets
Netfilter" and brings talks about the Linux Netfilter/nftables
Firewall project and the Suricata IDS/IPS project.

Keynote will be delivered by Linux NetDev maintainer David S. Miller.

Speakers include:

 - Victor Julien: Suricata maintainer.
 - Eric Leblond: Netfilter and Suricata developer.
 - Andreas Herz: Suricata developer.
 - Peter Manev: Suricata QA lead.
 - Pablo Neira: Netfilter maintainer.

The agenda hasn't been finalized yet, so we're hoping to add some more
speakers and provide more detailed information soon.

Registration is free (at no cost) through:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/suricata-meets-netfilter-free-1-day-user-conference-tickets-25948425439

This is part of the activities scheduled for the 12th Netfilter
Workshop: http://workshop.netfilter.org/2016/

If live in the Netherlands or its surroundings, you're very welcome to
attend. See you there!