Re: Build firewall with millions pps support

already did lots of and more you google more you get confused.. They
are many many kind of NIC out there and everyone is slide differ from
other thats why thought lets ask experts so i can save time and money
to because i don't want to buy something buy mistake which look fancy
by description. Anyway thanks for advice :)