netfilter tables dynamic sets question

I have a question about the up and coming netfilter tables (nftables).
One feature I use with iptables is ipsets and the ability to dynamically
add a rule to an IP set based on some traffic criteria within iptables,
so that later traffic criteria can match against the set within
iptables.  Is it currently possible to dynamically add entries to sets
with nftables?

Thanks,

Brian Allen Vanderburg II