Re: Masquerading with selectively open ports -- nftables

The text in my previous mail
(
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.firewalls.netfilter.general/48565
)

about the typo in Nftables Archlinux Wiki should have read (notice the
dport, twice):

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Nftables#Practical_examples

Different rules for different interfaces

is:

    tcp port http accept
    tcp port https accept

but there ought to be:

    tcp dport http accept
    tcp dport https accept

And then only the example works, as I showed in my Gentoo Forums topic:

A Firewalled Internet Access to Internal Subnet
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1041028.html#7897320

as Neal P. Murphy pointed out to me in private email. Thanks, and sorry.