Re: Rewriting target IP and port on Linux with iptables or firewall-cmd

On 03/04/2016 12:45 PM, Alex Barylo wrote:
I see neither traffic to 10.x or to 216.x with tcpdump on the host in
DC2 where I'm trying to rewrite.
Just to check the obvious, have you checked your FORWARD chain in the filter table to make sure you are not accidentally dropping it?
A side question: is there a way for me to see how traffic moves
between/through chains?
Yes. Take a look at the iptables trace target (there are a handful of tutorials out there). Also, I would also suggest dumping iptables with the -v option, it will give you a match count of your rules. That way you can see if it is even matching at all.
Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex.

believed to be clean.