nftables: Specify multiple protocols in one rule

Hi,

I'm stuck with something, that seems very trivial, but won't work for
me. In particular I want to specify a rule to allow DNS traffic (both
UDP and TCP). In its most basic form my rules for that look something
like this:

    oif eth0 udp dport domain accept
    oif eth0 tcp dport domain accept

According to these examples [1], it should also be possible to put udp
and tcp into a set, e.g. something like that:

    oif eth0 {udp,tcp} dport domain accept

However, this does not work and results in an syntax error, complaining
about the "dport" statement. What am I missing here?

Is it possible to simply the above two rules into one? I have rules like
this all over the place, so it would be a huge win for me.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Karol Babioch

[1]: https://home.regit.org/2014/01/why-you-will-love-nftables/