Re: Problems with bridge+router setup

First of all: Happy New Year and Best Wishes to all.

I especially want to thank those who made the effort to reply to my questions - especially the setup indicated by Neal indeed reflects what I would need, but I'm afraid I've taken a bit of the "easy way out". Instead of making the effort to create a setup with Raspberry Pi's, I've added a second PowerLAN adapter at the client side and at the server side. I hadn't mentioned before that the single IP link I was having was PowerLAN and I guess adding a second PowerLAN adapter with a different network isn't the best in terms of performance, but it was very low effort and so far seems to get the job done.

So, again many thanks for all the feedback and sorry that I chickened out and went for the "buy" instead of "make" solution.

Thanks,