Re: block ip fragmented packet

I'm testing this rule from remote machine and sending fragmented packet using hping3 utility.

-f  iptables option is not going to work if conntrack there.

I don't know why it's so hard for iptable to block something like this.

If I use tc filter then it works. But I wanted to block using iptables.

--
Sent from my iPhone