Re: How are ct helper to be configured with NFT ?

Le 12/10/2015 20:11, Jason Sipula a écrit :
Maybe we're talking about different things? I had read in some places
that linux kernel version 3.13 had the core of nftables merged.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Nftables

I do not know anything about ct helper, however.

"ct helper" stands for conntrack helper. It is some part of netfilter that helps conntrack to track complex streams like FTP or TFTP streams where the conntrack needs to identify and keep
track of the data stream associated to the signalling stream

Christophe