Re: Accept clients that were seen at least twice only

Could be 2x SYN or 2x UDP or 2x ICMP. Any of that kind shall allow the 2nd packet to pass since I can - at least for now - assume, that this is not a random flood with spoofed IPs. Of course only within a certain time frame like 10-30 seconds and not infinite.

Best,
Jeff