ip6tables reject targets

Hi all,

I have been doing some more IPv6 related work of late. I attempted to
use "--reject-with" on an ip6tables REJECT - it failed. When I ran
"ip6tables -L" to see what was in there the REJECT target had
automatically added the equivalent of IPv4
"REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable".

Does anyone know what valid options there are for the ip6tables reject
target?

--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>