Bridged interfaces are not accepting arp replay packages

Hi all;

I have a problem on bridged interface's arp replay management. My
bridged interface which name is br0 and its physical NICs has no ip
assigned them. I added the routing rule as follow "ip ro add A dev
br0" . When I try to use synproxy rule on iptables my device send an
arp request to A to determine the mac address of the A to create the
SYN+ACK package which will be sent to A. Then the arp replay of A came
back to my device, I can see the arp replay packets of A by tcpdump on
br0 interface.  But the arp table is not including this arp replay.

When I write some rules on arptables to analyze the arp request and
replay packages, I see that the arp request leaves from physical NIC
and but the replay of that arp request comes from br0 interface. So I
think that for this reason the arp replay is not taken on by arp table
as the mac address of A on my device (maybe as a arp spoofing
prevention method).

I want to take your helps. What can be the reason of this arp request
rejection. Is there any sysctl setting that I have not known yet or
how can I solve this problem?

Thanks for your helps.
Best regards,
Tugrul