Match EUI64 in IPv6 Address

Hi,

I'm in the following situation.
My ISP gives me native IPv6 connectivity, a /56 range.

The only thing is, the prefix is dynamic, it changes every 96hours.

Now my router announces this range to my clients, and everything works fine.
But then comes the issue.

I firewall my LAN on my router, so there is no need for a firewall on al
the clients.
But as the prefix is dynamic, I can't just fix this in a clean way.

Every time the prefix changes, I need to adjust my ip6tables rules.

So my question: Is there a way to make an ip6tables rule that only
matches the last 64 bits (the EUI64)?
This would solve the issue that i've got.

Thanks
Jean-Louis