Re: Disable port translation in SNAT

Hi,
I have one device (an IP phone) on an AirRouter (based on linux, uses iptables).
it still is translating ports in the 16000 range all the way down to 1025, which breaks RTP (it apparently doens't have very good SIP/SDP conn-tracking on it).

That's why I was a bit puzzled as to why it keeps translating the ports down to the low 1000s. I had thought it was the default to preserve it.

-- James