Re: ipset patch for kernel 2.6.32

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014, vm@xxxxxx wrote:

> I am missing a ipset patch for kernel source, ex 2.6.32.62 version.
> As I know a version ipset-6.21.1 is compatible with kernel 2.6.32.62, but
> without a patch there is no options on kernel menuconfig for ipset.
>
> What am I missing?

The "netlink.patch" in the source tree adds the missing netfilter netlink
id to the kernel source, that's all. The kernel modules of ipset can be
compiled in the ipset source tree itself, see  the README file.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary