Re: Losing connection between nat and filter tables

On 09.05.2014 23:07, netfilter-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
No deal yet. After inserting the new routing tables and rules it didn't
really change anything.
The eth2 doesn't have a gateway set in the config file, only eth1 have
it. Plus, these two interfaces are in the same subnet and there's only
one gateway on it (180.1.2.1).

[root@firewall ~]# ip route show table T1
default via 180.1.2.1 dev eth1

[root@firewall ~]# ip route show table T2
default via 180.1.2.1 dev eth2

[root@firewall ~]# ip rule show
0:      from all lookup local
10:     from 180.1.2.11 lookup T1
20:     from 180.1.2.12 lookup T2
32766:  from all lookup main
32767:  from all lookup default

(I had to add the tables T1 and T2 in the file /etc/iproute2/rt_tables)

Even so, I see it reach the PREROUTING chain in eth2 but it still
disappears after that. Connections reaching in the eth1 still works.

There's something else to try?

Check values of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/rp_filter
and disable them.
To use the TRACE target just put a -j TRACE on the desired place.