Re: Understanding ebtables

Hi,

Use broute table to control the traffic forwarded by your bridge.

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i <if> ... -j DROP

Take a look:
http://eduunix.ccut.edu.cn/index2/html/linux/Prentice.Hall.PTR.Troubleshooting.Linux.Firewalls.Dec.2004.eBook-LiB/0321227239/ch11lev1sec3.html

With DROP target, the packet will be forwarded only by ip routing.
You can control which packets pass through your firewall using
iptables, either in bridge or routing (you probably work with
physdev):
http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~dwcarder/captivator/linux_l2_firewalling.txt