Can be "xt_gateway match" added to xtables-addons?

Hi!
I was looking for a way to count traffic routed to diffrent gateways
through the same interface. I've found module xt_gateway[1] wrote by
Amin Azez and Jan Engelhardt. As I can see it wasn't merged to kernel
and iptables.
Can it be added to xtables-addons?

Marcin

[1] - http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/6/2/85