Re: SNAT range does not use unique IP

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:55:53PM +0100, Igor S wrote:
> Dear netfilter guru's
>
> I am trying to build a kind of a dynamic 1:1 SNAT gateway that is
> supposed to build every incoming IP to a unique internal IP in the
> internal network without any port mangling.

Then you should be using the NETMAP target.

   NETMAP (IPv4-specific)
       This target allows you to statically map a whole network of addresses onto another network of addresses.   It  can
       only be used from rules in the nat table.

       --to address[/mask]
              Network  address to map to.  The resulting address will be constructed in the following way: All 'one' bits
              in the mask are filled in from the new `address'.  All bits that are zero in the mask are  filled  in  from
              the original address.

Phil