Multiple mangling

Greetings all,

I am at the point in writing my "new and improved"(tm) firewall where I
am adding QoS. I am marking the packets in the MANGLE table with DSCP
values, but I also want to mark packets again so that my iproute2 qdiscs
can have an easier time handling them. This requires that I mark the
packets twice (i.e. once with "-j DSCP --set-dscp-class AF32", and again
with "-j MARK --set-mark 6").

The question is: can I do this with consecutive rules in the MANGLE
table? What is the behaviour once a packet has matched a rule in one of
the MANGLE table chains? Does it continue to drop through? Does it
effect a RETURN?

Thanks in advance.
--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>