nftables setup

Hi,

  I have the setup running with help from
  https://home.regit.org/netfilter-en/nftables-quick-howto/ .
  I have done some basic rule add / delete /drop tests .
  At this point i  dn't see a option to replace a rule , which used to
  be with iptables.

  After upgrading the git to latest , rebuilding the kernel and other tools.
  Now i face this problem :

  #nft -f files/nftables/ipv4-filter

  In file included from internal:0:0-0:
  files/nftables/ipv4-filter:4:35-38: Error: syntax error, unexpected hook
  chain input { hook NF_INET_LOCAL_IN 0; }
                                    ^^^^
  Can you help me with some pointer to proceed...
Thanks,
Anand