Re: clarification on the use of --state parameter within conntrack command

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 17:55 +0000, Alexis Salinas wrote:
> Thanks Phil, that works.
> And to your knowledge is there a way to do something similar with UDP.
> Like to filter the entries in UNREPLIED state?

Isn't that kind of the point of UDP? Wouldn't that be breaking it?

IIRC, UDP, was designed to communicate without having to setup a session
or other control/handshaking dialogues. I mean it is a "best effort"
protocol, with "time sensitive" payload, right? Also used as a fire and
forget protocol, also know as streaming,.. right?

Or am I missing something?
--
greg folkert - systems administration and support
web:    donor.com