Segment the conntrack table resources per chain?

Hello Netfilter,

I understand that the state table is managed by the conntrack has table and its size can be modified in /proc, however I would like to know if there is anyway to actually segment that resource on how iptables uses it. My goal would be to have a couple of chains each have their own piece of the pie, in state information.

The above is due to the fact to better isolate DoS attacks that are aimed to fill the state table.. so this way iam thinking the damage can be isolated.

If there is no conventional way, perhaps a creative way?

Thanks
Alex