Re: Conntrackd and Stats

W dniu 01.08.2013 10:31, Eric Leblond napisał(a):

Hi,

Le jeudi 01 août 2013 à 09:46 +0200, Adam N. a écrit :

Hello everyone, At the beginning I would like to thank everyone for the work put into the project netfilter.

Thanks Adam :)

We use conntrackd projekt to save NAT connections. Recently we noticed that with the change of the kernel version also changed format logs( disappeared amount of transferred packets and bytes). My question is: Is it possible to restore the record containing the number of packets and bytes transferred in connection?

You can do
echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_acct

If you want to have start time of the conntrack entries, you can also do

echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_timestamp

Thank you very much
you know in what version of the kernel was presented nf_conntrack_timestamp?

In order not to ask unnecessary questions in the future, are somewhere information about such changes, except for the kernel sources :)

Pozdrawiam,
Adam N.