Block traffic for specific http header and connection speed > 10 conn/sec

Hi all,

I need to block/reject traffic with the following criteria:
for e specific http header for example "User-Agent: Wget" (I can
manage this with --string pattern) AND when there are more than 10
connections/seconds.

So iptables would be blocking connections from user-agent: wget where
traffic speed is >10 connection/second.

My problem is that my webserver is behind a NAT, so I will see only
one IP source.
Hashmode options uses IP so I can't use this option.

Can you please tell if this can be performed with iptables?

Thanks,
Edmond