Re: v3.10-rc7 oops soon after boot

>> Reported-by: Borislav Petkov <bp@xxxxxxxxx>

> This should be:
>
> Reported-by: George Spelvin <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I only connected the dots...

Well, you did a whole lot more than me!  I just lobbed a "d'oh, it
crashes" into the seething ocean of lkml.  (Admittedly, I had reason
to act fast: we're very close to release.)

You figured out what subsystem was at fault and got the right people
involved.  Definitely a valuable contribution.

Me, personally, I don't give a flying f*** about such credit; I had
an itch and was trolling for someone to scratch it.

So feel free to take Reported-by (you are the one who reported it *to
someone who could fix it*), Triaged-by, or whatever.