Re: Fwd: ipset and counters

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013, Husnu Demir wrote:

> On 22-04-2013 16:57, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Apr 2013, Husnu Demir wrote:
> >
> >> I want to give a try for COUNTERS properties of IPSET. But I
> >> could not manage it;
> >>
> >> # ipset create COUNTERS bitmap:ip  counters ipset v6.17: Unknown
> >> argument: `counters' Try `ipset help' for more information.
> >
> > What does "ipset help bitmap:ip" says? I suspect you have multiple
> >  binaries at different paths.
>
> # ipset help bitmap:ip
> ipset v6.17
>
> Usage: ipset [options] COMMAND
>

> ..
>
> bitmap:ip type specific options:
>
> create SETNAME bitmap:ip range IP/CIDR|FROM-TO
>                [netmask CIDR] [timeout VALUE] [counters]

So the ipset binary does support counters. Then what is the output of
"modinfo ip_set_bitmap_ip"? Also, if you had the previous ipset kernel
modules loaded in, then just installing them won't unload them.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary