Re: Remote IP in packet sent from WAN to LAN

As I understand it, your problem is the internal NAT.

Configure your firewall without doing SNAT or MASQUERADE for packets
destined to the internal server - you can use RETURN rules to do this,
for example.

But, If you can not avoid this ...
Try something like this:
http://engi.neir.org/tips-tricks/fix-apache-proxy-logging/