Re: [ipset] Match both on source AND destination

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2013, Jimmy Thrasibule wrote:
>
> > > Apply two matches:
> > >
> > > -A FORWARD -m set --match-set mynets src -m set --match-set mynets dst ...
> >
> > Ah,
> >
> > That's the first thing I tried but as I didn't load the module twice it
> > wouldn't work.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand. Why would you need to load the module twice?
> There's no need to load the module at all.

I just mean that I tried something like:

-m set --match-set mynets src --match-set mynets dst

And I got an error saying that --match-set can only be used once. And by
module I was more talking about the match option -m until now I was
thinking that calling it only once would be enough for the whole rule.

--
Jimmy