session timers in iiptables-1.3.5-9.1.el5

I want to a) determine what the current session timer values are for TCP and UDP traffic and b)how to change those values. I am sure there is a way to do this but so far I have not figured it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Reiber
BK Sales and Service
3211 Longfellow Dr
Belmont, CA 94002
Tel: 650 376 1122
Fax: 650 240 4556

The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential matter; and if you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of thiscommunication by any means is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.