Re: netfilter mailing list: rules

03/16/2013 02:08 AM, Konrad Vrba wrote:
Dear list,

I am trying unsuccessfully to post a message to this mailing list. As
one would expect, my message to netfilter mailing list contains
snippets of iptable rules. Unfortunately my message is rejected with
the following error:

"The message contains HTML subpart, therefore we consider it SPAM or
Outlook Virus"

Could somebody please explain what I am doing wrong ?

Is it possible you are posting HTML mail?  Try sending in plain text.

I don't know about this list but many lists have specific rules against HTML mail such that those emails will be blocked at the server, filtered at the client, or just not answered. Sending an embedded web page to thousands upon thousands of people has been known to push people over the edge. Just saying...