Re: How to use TPROXY with 2 lan interfaces and one wan

Il 2013-02-06 13:48 Eliezer Croitoru ha scritto:
On 02/06/2013 12:54 PM, Francesco wrote:

I'm not sure you understood how it works.
Take a look at:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/UbuntuTproxy4Wccp2#Linux_and_Squid_Configuration
the divert is a match for a local socket connection which is not
related to marks and should not be marked in the same way as
intercepted connection.
For what have you used CONNTRACK and save mark?
Lets imagine what you have just written:
#In order the to start a car turn the switch on
- if you are entering the car switch on the car.
- if you are switching the car on then continue to step one...

Does it make sense to me? no.
(take the example as illustration only and might not fit as BIT to BIT match)

Thanks Eliezer for your prompt response.
You're right, is not very clear to me how the things works.
I'm going to read the doc you posted and tyr to figure out how the things really work, since i'm a little bit confused regards routing of the package.
Thanks a lot for your advices.
See ya
--
:: Francesco ::