Re: [libnetfilter_queue PATCH 1/2] doxygen: improve fail-open documentation.

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 07:51:19 PM Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> It would be great if you can do more documentation review assuming
> you're native English speaker.
>
> The coreteam is a handful of people from France, Germany, Hungary and
> Spain doing our best in this lingua franca.

That's what I figured, and why I phrased it as a question. The translation
sometimes doesn't quite match what appears to be the thought. But your English
is a darn sight better than my ham-handed attempts in your language(s) would
be.

When I see documentation grammar and structure that doesn't, mmm, work well in
English, I'll gladly suggest improvements, suggest a rewrite if I can make
sense of it, or request clarification if I can't make sense of it.

Yes, I'm a native speaker. And a stickler for correct grammar, punctuation and
spelling in my own writings.