Re: How to use TROXY target only for specific outgoing interface

I've drawn a new picture. We want to connect from Node 1 to the 'internet'. All traffic via wan1 shall be proxied, traffic over lan1 not.

The only valid match for this situation is the outgoing interface ( oif == wan1 do proxy, else no proxy). It is not possible to match for
dst networks, as routing metrics may change and so even the use of wan1 or wan2 (for the uplink).

I can not -A POSTROUTING -o wan1 -j TPROXY as TPROXY must be called in PREROUTING (there -o is not present).

               internet
  ____________________________________
   A                              A
   |wan1                          |wan2