Deleting subnet range from conntrack

Hi All,

As part of a walled gateway I have written, the gateway is listening on both
TCP and UDP for incoming connections.  For TCP, the connection is picked up
and authenticated and allowed to proceed through the gateway; this all
appears to work normally; however, under UDP, the unauthenticated data is
sent to the auth processing listener via a NAT 'REDIRECT' command.  This
command then authenticates the data, BUT the problem is that UDP data still
continues to be redirected to the auth processor even after authorisation.

If have found that if I run a 'conntrack -D -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' on the IP in
question, the UDP data then flows through as expected.  The problem is, that
for some instances, I'm needing the authorise/permit a subnet or network
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx or and IPv6 subnet and it appears that conntrack doesn't
support this.

Is there a way to get around this and delete conntrack entries for the
subnet?

Thanks
Steve.