Re: ipset 6.16 kernel panic on bitmap:hash,ip

So I can use bitmap:ip,mac to set a lot of mac address entryes with
fake IPs and use iptables rules only matching the MAC from the set?
So, I can workaround the lack of a mac only set and use this for now? Nice...
How should be my iptable rule to match only the mac address from the set?
--
Att...

Ricardo Felipe Klein
klein.rfk@xxxxxxxxx