Redirect to ifb0 outgoing traffic that entered from WAN interface?

Is there a way to redirect to dev ifb0, outgoing traffic that originally entered our router on our WAN interface, so I can use TBF to "own" the queue?

I want to redirect outgoing traffic, vs. redirecting incoming WAN interface traffic with ingress, because I also want to configure per-host SFQ, e.g. "tc filter ... flow hash keys dst", and our router performs NAT. If I shape incoming traffic, I imagine the destination IP of all traffic will be our public IP, so all traffic will belong to the same SFQ bucket? Whereas the destination IP of the same traffic on egress should be our various different RFC 1918 addresses.

The reason I want to use ifb0, vs. just configuring TFB and SFQ on our LAN interface, is that I want to limit the *sum* of our upstream plus downstream WAN traffic to < 1.5mbit (to "own" the queue)