Re: xt_hashlimit: max count of 8192 reached

those size means the hashtable size is 8192 and each incoming
connection take one place, because you are hashing by srcip, that
means you are tracking at most 8192 ip at same time.

When hashtable is full and you will see that log and old entries will
be dropped from the table to make room for new one.  that will cause
inaccurate tracking and all sorts of performance problem too