ip6tables REDIRECT support

Hello,
I found a thread of last year with one announcement of the creation of
a patch to implement NAT on ipv6. I know that with IPv6 we are not
supposed to have NAT anymore but i have a problem that a need to solve
and the REDIRECT of iptables was the solution for it in IPv4.

The scenario is the following
I have one application running in machine A, and a server also in
machine A. I am sending one request from the application to the
server.
I need to make this request pass through another machine first and
only then land on the server.
I could do this by adding a redirect rule to redirect the traffic
using the port.

I found the patch on http://lwn.net/Articles/468671/
Was the patch applied in any version of iptables?

BR
--
-------

João Pereira