Filtering incoming 3G smartphone traffic using iptables?

Hi guys,

On my home firewall, I'm been denying all incoming access to port 22.
Then, I've been allowing port 22 access from a specified mac address.
Now I would like to also allow access from a certain Android
smartphone.  The device has a mac address when it is using wi-fi.  But
from what I can see, when the data traffic is 3g traffic, there
doesn't seem to be a mac address.  Now, I've read that 3g traffic
doesn't use a mac address, and that is fine.

But how can I restrict port 22 access to this smart phone when using
3g service for its Internet?  Do I have any options?

Thanks,
Bryan