issue with ipv4options

Hi,
 iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m ipv4options --ssrr -j DROP
iptables v1.4.9.1: Couldn't load match
`ipv4options':/usr/libexec/xtables/libipt_ipv4options.so: cannot open

Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

when i use above iptables command error is thrown for libipt_ipv4options.so file
after compiling xtable-addons i am getting libxt_ipv4options.so

iptable version is 1.4.9.1
xtable version is 1.45

iptables are expecting /usr/libexec/xtables/libipt_ipv4options.so but
xtables-addons are giving me libxt_ipv4options.so. so am not able to
use ipv4options filtering.
please tell me how i can make ipv4options filtering working on my
iptable v1.4.9.1

Thanks in Advance