Re: Using multiple ipsets in a single rule.

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Nikolai Lusan wrote:

> After receiving advice that multiple set matching was supported I have
> written a firewall that uses multiple set matches in a single iptables
> rule only to receive the error message "--match-set can on be used
> once". Is there support for matching against more than one set? Or is it
> possible that this can be done in a future release?

Which is the iptables version you use? The parser has changed several
times since the multiple same match support had been added, so the feature
might get lost.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary