Re: RHEL backported '--queue-bypass'

I have asked Florian how to backport that functionality and he
provided me with the  origin kernel patches, so I'm not sure that new
iptables rule will work on old kernel. Anyway I got extra skills.

As for the topic theme, that's my poor english, I'm not working on
redhat, just use their kernel. Sorry for confusing.

Regards.